Intern - Communications Manager ($15 per hour)
A new Nonprofit, Worldsculpt Inc. seeks an aspiring Communications Manager who wishes to gain experience building a brand, creating communications, fundraising, and community engagement.
This Communications Manager will be responsible for the following:
Growing a following across our social media accounts, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Creating and implementing fundraising communications/ campaigns.
Creating Marketing Materials for digital and print.
Additional various tasks.
· High School Diploma
· Some Secondary education in communications, marketing, business, or multimedia
· A high Level of experience with social media platforms
· Some knowledge of social media management tools (Ex. Hootsuite)
· Great attitude and a willingness to learn
. Experience with Canva
· Graphic Design/ Video Production
· 3D Modeling and or Printing Knowledge
· Instructional Technology Experience
* This position is available in partnership with Niagara University and only NIagara University Students are eligible.
For consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.